High-performance compression shorts with 11.5-inch inseam is size mediumTechfit provides alignment, balance, and posture support to maximize power generationHigh-compression PowerWeb improves muscle stability and reduces vibration to shore up powerClimalite fabric conducts heat and sweat away from the skinFormotion construction for a seamless fit; drawcord on flat waist; flatlock seams
CLIMACOOL provides heat and moisture management through ventilation. Heat-zone-placed ventilation. TECHFIT PowerWEB positively influences an athlete's body posture and explosivity when executing sports activities..com
The Techfit PowerWeb Compression Shorts from Adidas are designed to actively support your muscles, boost your power output, and support energy efficiency so that you can take your training to the next level. Techfit technology focuses your muscles' energy to generate maximum explosive power, acceleration, and long-term endurance. PowerWeb compression actively supports muscles, boosting power output and energy efficiency, while reducing muscle vibration--to optimize your muscular efforts. Strategically placed Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) power bands work to store up the energy of your movements and convert them into increased speed and power. Meanwhile, the Climalite fabric relieves the buildup of heat and wicks away moisture while the Formotion construction and flatlock stitching provide a seamless fit that flows with your motion.
- Inseam: 11.5 inches in size medium
- Drawcord on flat waist
- Flatlock seams
- Materials: 75 percent nylon / 25 percent elastane tricot
- Adidas brandmark on left hip
- Techfit: Techfit provides a tight-fit and compression design to improve joint alignment, muscle balance, and posture--while linking key muscle groups together to maximize power generation. Techfit is good for supporting explosive, high-impact movements where speed and power are key, such as running, lateral cutting movements (tennis), stopping and starting (soccer, football), and or lifting/training.
- PowerWeb: PowerWeb training apparel is designed to improve body stability and posture, while reducing muscle vibration through high compression. In addition, strategically placed Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) Powerbands work with the body to store energy throughout the movement and return it to amplify explosive movements.
- Formotion: Three-dimensional Formotion engineering follows the natural movement of the sport and follow the curves of the athlete's body for a better fit and greater comfort in motion.
- Climalite: Light and breathable fabric conducts heat and sweat away from your skin to keep you comfortable and dry.
adidas Men's Techfit Powerweb Compression Short Tight Black JUTQXQABK